Sunday, October 21, 2012

Two Paper Divas Design Team Jar full of Cherries

This is a Cherry Day....I had to make another card with Cherries while I was at it.  Since I received the JAR and LID clear stamps from Melissa Rodgers, co-owner of TWO PAPER DIVAS.com, I have been anxiously waiting a moment to create with it.  Working on the other card today with the Cherries in the bowl, it just seemed like the time to carry on.   The Cherries in the Jar are also from a grouping of Two Paper Divas clear stamps. The single Cherry is from the Peel-Off Stickers set from Elizabeth Craft Designs and once again I did the Burnished Velvet Technique but this time on an "Inchie".  It gave the card some texture.

I started with a 5 x 5 base card of red from Stampin'Up.  The next layer and the additional red accent is from the Dots & Stripes 6 x 6 Paper Pad from Echo Park.  The black is also a Stampin'Up product.  The white is from Gina K. Designs Pure Luxury 120 lb. weight card stock.  Once again, as before, I used this product so the Copic Markers would not bleed through being as this was the actual card. I attached the white card to the base with 1/4" Scor-Tape which would give the heavier weight card stock more stability.

Go to Two Paper Divas.com and you can purchase the darling Jar and Lid set and the stem of Cherries in either clear stamps or a Digital.  These can also be purchased at Remember This Remember That a wonderful store in Gardner, Kansas.  

Back to My Wonderful Website

No comments:

Post a Comment