Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy 2013

I am excited for this year, 2013, and am looking forward to more creativity to post on my BLOG.  I was so busy getting ready for Christmas and finishing our 175 + Christmas Cards which did not leave me with time to post on my BLOG!!

This card (another Two Paper Divas Design Team Card) was created using the jar clear stamp and the verse from Two Paper Divas.  I purchased the collection of candy hearts stamp a number of years ago from Impress Rubber Stamps online store out of Washington State.  The issue with the stamp is I have to "cut" each heart out to use them in a concept like this.  I still love my Martha Stewart fancy grass scissors.  They make their appearance on my "creating desk" for Valentine and Easter.  The only difference this time I took regular sharp scissors and cut each blade in half as well.


Do not forget to check out the website for Two Paper Divas and all the creativity going on over there!!

Back to My Wonderful Website

No comments:

Post a Comment