Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Some of the Cards Taught in Feb. 2013


          My Favorite......

  Washi Tape!     

Is the chevron tape on straight? ......It is what it is!!! 
Remember it is Homemade!!!!  

Okay....I shamed myself and put on a new strip of chevron Washi Tape (remodeled card not pictured)                                             
   




              SHAKER CARD  -  Washi Tape    around the edges to seal in the sequins and goodies.

This card went to Lana for her Birthday.  We have a joint Birthday Celebration with Frances each year....pretty special time!!



More Fun with Punches

Love, Love, Love this Butterfly!!!


Stamp from the Anna Griffin "Signature Stamp Series" - 18th Century Garden.  Found this beautiful Stamp Series on MSN one night late.

Stampin' Up Textured Impressions Embossing Folder.

Large Scallop Edgelit by Stampin' Up.                                                                                                                                                
Tiered Dress Card






                       Shaker Card

Another Masculine Birthday Card




                     A "tiny"  pear card !!                                      
   

               




Easter Card created with two sided 12 x 12    Easter paper
                        




Love this graphic stamp.  Looks like the flowers are growing on it.


I love this saying and decided to create it on the computer, which I often will do if I cannot find a sentiment in my "stash".  While creating the saying, I then decided to do a border on the computer as well.  That left the fun part of embossing the yellow present for the students and using a fun punch to create the right side border.









Paper Pads (6 x 6 size) are already
coordinated and ready to be
Die Cut, Crimped and Cut to Size. 









When I found this paper by BasicGrey - Soleil Series,  I immediately thought about cutting out some of the design to create this card.  I also loved the flowers which were designed to go with this paper.



This card was created because of showing my students how to use a corner punch to actually punch along this design in a straight line.  We also have lots of SNOW outside right now!!!  I also used Glossy Accents on the pink coloring on the ears and the nose on the "jumping" bunnies.





Love this sweet springy card with the trellis and the stamp from Stampin' Up representing New Life!
IS SPRING HERE YET???





One of my favorite things to do is to work with Color Me Paper from Paper Wishes.com.






     Another basic Masculine Birthday Card.







Back to my Wonderful Website



No comments:

Post a Comment