Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Melissa and Tim Rodgers are Coming to Pagosa!! YEA!!

Along through my BLOG, I have made reference to my wonderful friend, Melissa, from Kansas.  When I found out that she was coming to Pagosa Springs to visit her Brother and his Wife, I decided Melissa needed to LOAD up her vehicle with her Paper Crafting store, Remember This Remember That, and come have a "mini" store for part of a day.  So, as I am writing this, Melissa and her husband, Tim, are probably doing just that!!!  On Saturday afternoon, friends who have known them will come and visit along with people who just need crafting products.  This wonderful little town is currently void of product. :(  It should be a delightful few days.  Next Tuesday, Melissa will be sharing with 17 of us her fabulous talent of paper crafting.  I will post pictures from all of these events after they have happen......WOW....I cannot wait!!!

Back to my Wonderful Website


No comments:

Post a Comment