Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Cards Created for Classes on 3/19/13





This card (using Flower soft in a simple format) and the next three were prepared for my afternoon Class of ladies.  

The white lace is not actually lace.  It is a stamp  (from Gina K Designs) that has been stamped in white pigment ink, embossed with white embossing powder and then heat set.  I love this set of lace stamps.  When you do not have lace around....you make your own!!  The gems were colored to match using a copic marker on the clear gems.

Want to get together with these three and BRING ON THE WINE??!!   Love these ladies.  They are created from Bugaboo Digi Stamps.  I met this threesome when I was on one of my fellow TWO PAPER DIVAS (Tracie) Blog the other day.  I decided the gals in my class had to meet them.  There are several designs and just fun for a change from the serious side of cards.



The card has been accomplished using an embossing folder; gold embossed outline flower and sentiment.  The white lace look is actually a cut up piece of a dollie.  Nice to use scraps!!




These next four cards were created for my ladies who like the simplicity of cards.  Saves me from hearing that the card is toooo hard!
Love this checkered pop on the tree.  It is a Pebbles design element and it was a gift to me from my Mother for my Birthday.  She gave me a bag full of goodies which were purchased from my friend, Melissa Rodgers, store "Remember This Remember That" when she brought her store to Pagosa Springs.  Remember May 1, 2013, these sweet items will be able to be purchased in Pagosa's very own tiny shop, "Remember This".  I made the ribbons on this card because my sweet group of ladies tell me that they are bow challenged!!  Thanks Melissa for bringing this paper....too sweet!!  A fun purchase.


Just a fun Birthday card and very simple for the gals to have fun with.  Love the die.  Once again I used Glue n' Seal, my relatively new favorite, to attach it to the card.  I die cut two different papers (white and the teal) to produce this concept.  Now I can make a white with a teal center, which I saved. I chose the balloons (some shiny balloons) and gave different choices to the gals of cakes, hats, etc. It is fun to have choices in life.





The last card is so simple but some times they are the best.  I saw a video that Julie Ebersole with Ellen Hutson.com had created recently and decided that I needed to make one.  I have a small cloud punch but cut out clouds could be used.  The sequins are fun on this basic design.  See ya next time!!!




Back to My Wonderful Website

No comments:

Post a Comment