Sunday, May 4, 2014

ANGLED ART

The architectural side of my Interior Design Degree and my years as a Kitchen and Bath Designer will draw me (no pun) to play in angles with my cards.  I saw this card concept on Splitcoaststampers and decided to put my twist on it.  I love the following stamp sets:  Hero Arts Stamp Set "Brush", Paper Smooches Stamps "I Heart Art" and the Mama Elephant's with the Hello Crafty Friend in this set.  So, I brought them together on this card.  When I saw the artists pallet on the Mama Elephant's set......I knew that I needed to use the Enamel Dots from Studio Calico on it.  Too Cute!!  Figuring the right angle that I wanted was the first step and then positioning all the Ink Spots on one block and coloring these stamps with my Tombow markers all at once to prepare for ONE STAMPING process was important!!  It was a fun card to make and one I hope that my students will enjoy doing this next week. Happy Stamping!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment