Thursday, May 8, 2014

TWO PAPER DIVAS ......A Chocolate Moment!!


This card is for my Weekly entry to TWO PAPER DIVAS ..... being as I am a Diva Team Member.  The Stamps, including the sentiment, are from the Two Paper Divas collection of creative stamps.  You can go to their site and purchase these or any of their other stamps that have been designed for Card Making and Scrapbooking as well.  The center Chocolate Strawberry and the Sentiment are from their latest grouping of adorable stamps.

The materials that I used for this card are the following:

Paper stock:       Memory Box Cherry Blossom;  Gina K. Designs 120 lb. White Card stock; 1-1/2" Inchie for the Center Strawberry; Stampin' Up Brown for accent and Cryogen White for the card base (adds a nice sparkle to the inside)
Inks:   Momento Tuxedo Black and Stampin' Up Early Espresso
Markers:  Tombow and Distress Markers by Ranger
Additional:  Seam Binding Ribbon, Glossy Accents and Wink of Stella Clear Brush

As I look at the chocolate on the center strawberry......I just wish I had a real one in front of me to eat!  YUM!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment