Saturday, May 24, 2014

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card

I was so pleased that Melissa and Gayla, owners of Two Paper Divas,  have designed a Dandelion set of stamps called "Dandelion Wishes".  Such a childhood memory playing with these and to grab them and blow on them before the wind gets them.  When I saw this stamp set in their online store......I said "I gotta have it"!!

The floral paper came from a tablet of nature 12 by 12 card stock that I found on sale for $5 at Michael's one day while I was in Denver recently.  What a wonderful find!  So I imagined this Dandelion stem sticking up in the middle of the flowers.  By the way, the "find" at Michael's was so popular with my weekly morning card class ladies.....they wanted this group of papers also so Dinah was able to locate and get them for some of the gals.  Yahoo for Dinah!!

You also may notice something new on my cards and this is thanks to my friend, Melissa Rodgers.   I now have my very own designed by Carryn Dyer "Watermark" which will appear on all of my cards online.  That is the "white splotch" that you see on my card.  This one denotes that I am a Design Team Diva for Two Paper Divas.  But, she also has worked on a basic "Watermark" for me as well.  Hard to say "Thank You" enough to you, Melissa!!

So, enjoy the card and future posts.  Thanks for stopping by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment