Sunday, May 18, 2014

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Post for Week of 5/18/2014



Today I decided to just do a very CLEAN AND SIMPLE card for my Two Paper Divas posting.  I wanted to try out a new die, for me, from Avery Elle called Pinked Die.  So one thing led to another and I was doing and finished a Diva card.  Enough said........but I have loved this bouquet which was designed by Melissa and Gayla, the owners of Two Paper Divas.  I love the simplicity of it.  The card has sparkle to it because of the Cryogen white card stock that I used......but too bad you cannot see that!!  I used my recent favorite tool....the Wink of Stella clean brush.  It just carried on more sparkle.  I send Birthday wishes to all who have a Birthday in May.....have a great one!!!

TWO PAPER DIVAS stamp from their Mason Jar Fillers 1 set and the sentiment is from their Banners 2 set of sentiments.

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you next time!!  Hugs....

No comments:

Post a Comment