Sunday, July 20, 2014

TWO PAPER DIVAS DESIGN TEAM CARD - Week of July 14, 2014


I have loved the "stair step cards" since my friend, Melissa Rodgers one of the Co-Owners of TWO PAPER DIVAS, came out here to Pagosa and did a special class in March of 2013 with my ladies who attend my weekly classes. One of the cards which she taught was an Easter card done in the stair step fashion.  After that the ladies said that they wanted to do more.  So, I began to create more designs and one that I created is what you see here using  the TWO PAPER DIVAS set of clear stamps called "Loads of Fun".  Besides the Sentiment which I show on this card, "Just droppin' you a line", there are three more that work so well with this darling set.  You must pop over to the TWO PAPER DIVAS website/store and check it out. AND while you are there be sure to see ALL of their latest sets.

SUPPLIES/TECHNIQUES USED ON THIS CARD:

TWO PAPER DIVAS stamp set "Loads of Fun"
Memory Box "Resting Birds" Die (love these birds whether you use one or all five included in the set)
Poppystamps Mini Picket Border Die    
Fiskars "cloud" Punch
Glossy Accents for the rain coming out of the clouds & butterflies
Various card stock (unknown) for the "Paper Piecing Technique" used on the card
Small Butterfly punch purchased from Paper Wishes (two set punch/embossing)
Tiny Grass stamp from Rosies Roadshow
Copic Makers
SU Whisper White Card stock

Next up on my Blog will be a batch of some of the cards which I have been teaching lately in my weekly classes.  Stay tuned and thank you for stopping by and "hanging with me"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment