Saturday, October 17, 2015

TWO PAPER DIVAS DESIGN TEAM CARD - Just hangin around!


What a darling set of stamps from Two Paper Divas.  This one can be found on their website and under the clear stamps titled "Branching Out".  I love Birdies and so do my weekly students.  This set has 11 stamps to choose to make a very fun creation.  This is the funniest little "fat bird" - thanks Mel and Gayla!!

All the goodies in the picture kinda tells the story of product which I used, beyond the mentioned TPD stamps.  The little container of sequins came from who knows where.  BUT, I have 72 of those filled with sequins and stones and they are all held in one flat container with a secure top and that is my favorite purchase this summer!!!  I found it on Amazon.  Ask me if I need another one ..... you betcha!!!

Hope that you have fun with this cute stamp set!!!

2 comments: