Sunday, January 17, 2016

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card - Home, Family & Blessing



This Sentiment by TWO PAPER DIVAS speaks volumes and I am lucky for 50 Years of marriage to know all three statements.  Pretty special and I thank Roger, my husband, for giving me these wonderful years.  I put only three die cut houses on this card ...... but if truth be known ..... he and I have lived in too many places (homes and apartments) in all these years and the card could not hold all those die cuts!!  HA!!

I will be back to finish this card later!!

If any of you were concerned about stamping on a doily, well obviously this shows you that they will really stamp easily.  Some of my students were unnerved by it at first and every single one of them did perfectly.  I backed it with the pink circle die to make the sentiment stand out.  I love the die cut homes and it just accents the concept of the Sentiment.

Have a great day creating ..... I need to get busy and create five more cards and cut for classes by Tuesday .... Yikes this is Sunday .... BYE!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Just goes to show we can stamp on about anything! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete