Thursday, January 7, 2016

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card - Ribbon Valentine




We are approaching Valentine's Day in another month so I decided I needed some more Valentines to send out.  I have so much ribbon, like most of us who craft, so I decided to grab a couple of the Stamps from TWO PAPER DIVAS to create a quick card.

STAMPS:   TWO PAPER DIVAS -  Large Conversation Heart set and the Candy Hearts set

DIES:  Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies  -  Large Scallop Heart and Small Heart by Stampin'Up

VARIOUS RIBBON - My Stash

CARD STOCK:  Essentials by Ellen - Woodgrain Embossed ; and Neenah Solar White 110 lb.

ACCESSORIES:  Heart Washi Tape;  Pink and White Twine; DoubleBug Pink Sequins and Heart Punch

Once I cut my card stock, I die cut the scallop heart out in the Woodgrain cardstock and laid it on top of the base card.  Once I had it in the correct position, I put pencil marks to show me where the heart will be on the Card Base.  This gives me the positioning I needed to place the rows of various ribbon of choice.  I glued the ribbon down.  I popped up the piece of Woodgrain paper.  See the picture of the card for placement of the Washi Tape and the Twine running through the three hearts.          

Now in hind site, I will have the Gals in Card Class on Tuesday use the "Lips" from the TWO PAPER DIVAS - Sending Love - set of stamps on the inside around the Candy Hearts in 3 places. Spark a little red color!!!  I probably will used a little touch of Wink of Stella .... perhaps!!

Have a wonderful DAY!!

4 comments:

  1. Always such fun to see what you come up with! Love the idea of using the lips on the inside. Too fun! Hugs, Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did put the lips from "Sending Love" set and it made a difference. I will take another pic and post it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachel's two girls are into doing those "Color Books" that are so popular now. I will send this card to "G" and let her color it. I will do another one (differently - different stamps) and send it to "E" and let her color that one. Cute idea for Valentines Day!!

    ReplyDelete