Monday, January 4, 2016

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team card - Birthday Fishes 2016




What a wonderful "sweet" Birthday Stamp set from TWO PAPER DIVAS for January 2016!!!  I love my window dies and what a perfect time to use one.

I will be back to do my write up!!!

Okay .... here it goes with one of favorite cards in a while!!  First of all .... my go to Die set for the front of my cards so many times is this wonderful set of combination Dies from Mama Elephant (Clearly Creative Cuts).  I will use one or the other or a combo of both in the same colors or accent colors as I have done here.  AND then one of the adorable Mini Windows by Julie Ebersole for Essentials by Ellen.  This concept of dies just screamed for me to use my new TPDiva Fishes!!

STAMPS:  TWO PAPER DIVAS Stamp Set - Best Fishes

INK PENS:  Tombow Water Color Pens - chosen only for the colors - No Watercolor technique was done

WINK OF STELLA - Clear Brush for the Fishes/Bubbles

Black and White Twine

These little guys will return soon to another card and perhaps like Melissa's (TPD co-owner) card using the bubble gum machine.  Check out her card on twopaperdivas.com.




 

6 comments:

  1. What a cute way to showcase these fish!!! Love the way you used the die with the fish! I'm loving these fish the more I see everyone use them and I already loved them! Thanks, Carryn for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute way to showcase these fish!!! Love the way you used the die with the fish! I'm loving these fish the more I see everyone use them and I already loved them! Thanks, Carryn for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love these fishes?? Too cute! Mel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES I DO!!! I especially love the way you put one in the Gum Ball machine stamp!! I immediately went looking thinking I had that stamp set from you guys ..... cannot find it .... so I guess I may need to order it!! The gals would get a kick out of making a copy of that one!! Still think I have it ....in this mess here ..... have to keep looking!! I do have a die for a Gum Ball Machine ..... maybe??!! I may copy your idea and use the die!! Wahoo! Luv you Mel....

      Delete
    2. Well.... duh .... I do have the Gum Ball stamp set ... I just looked in the "Gallery" and there is my card that I made. Okay people no more laughing .... I am 71 years young and deserve some respect!! BUT, still cannot find the stamp .... so I will put my big girl pants on and make it with the die after all. Then I will probably find the stamp set! So there!!

      Delete
    3. The Gum Ball stamp appeared!!! Wahoo!! Now I need to decide stamp or die ..... choices!!! Tune in and we will all see.........hummmmmmm!

      Delete