Saturday, February 13, 2016

TWO PAPER DIVAS Design Team Card - Star Die Masculine Birthday



I love these two sentiments from TWO PAPER DIVAS.  They are not sold together but they each draw attention to themselves uniquely.

When I saw this Stars Die Set by My Favorite Things, I knew that I would find wonderful usages for them either attached as they are in the beginning  purchasing them as shown above or eventually I will clip them apart and use them individually.  Because on this card I used them from the negative. Just the "die".  There is a lot of design from the positive or loose stars which would be great collectively or individually in their different sizes.  So the white cards stock is just die cut and placed over the turquoise card stock.  Pretty plain!!!  So, I cut the stars one more time out of thin silver glitter paper and did an inlay onto the white.  Made the star pop.

STAMPS:  Two Paper Divas sets:  Everyday Sentiments (Enjoy);  Word Block Silhouettes (Birthday)

INK:  Versafine Black Pigment Ink - Good strong black ink especially for the more solid letters in the "Enjoy".

Happy Creative Stamping .......nice clean and simple card!!!

3 comments:

  1. You are right...the two words go together perfectly! And I love the glitz and bling on the stars!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great Birthday card and I love the two sentiments together! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the bling on this and that word block sentiment is so cool with the stars ( who knew? ) :)

    ReplyDelete